This competition is now complete, and our winner is Luke Nielsen. Luke, please contact us to arrange delivery of your prize. Many thanks to everyone that entered.
The National Military Vehicle Museum recently offered free entry to the museum for children under 15 during the school holidays, and we were blown away by the positive response from the community – so much so that we have decided to continue offering free entry for children on an ongoing basis. For details of our revised pricing structure, see our homepage.
To help us get the word out about this change to our pricing, we are running a Facebook competition with the prize being a $50 Coles Myer gift card.
Entry is simple.
Like us on Facebook
if you haven’t already
Comment on this post
telling us what your favourite military vehicle is. For a bonus entry, post a picture of it in the comments, and
Share this post
on your timeline
The competition is open until the 28th of February, 2015, and will be drawn on the 1st of March.
The fine print:
- This competition is only open to residents of Australia (because a Coles Myer gift card wouldn’t be much good to you in another country anyway!)
- We can only enter you in the competition if we can see that you have shared this post – please ensure that you set your permissions to “public” when you share.
- There is no age restriction on entries.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The winner will be drawn using Random.org’s Sequence Generator from the visible list of Australian residents that have shared the post on Sunday, the 1st of March, 2015.
- The winner’s name will be posted on our Facebook page, listed on our website and contacted via Facebook PM.
- If the drawn winner does not respond within 1 week of the drawing, another draw will take place and so on, until a valid winner is identified.
- The winner can claim their prize in person at the museum, or it can be posted out to them.
- Please contact us if you have any questions.